Don’t you just wish you could live out your dream beach life today? If you’ve already transitioned to a work-from-home set-up, then perhaps now is the perfect opportunity to migrate to a beach town. Of course, there are a lot of complications that come with that; but in case you’ve already made up your mind, then here’s an exciting promotion for you: Amami Beach Resort in Puerto Galera is offering its rooms for rent on a monthly basis!
This promo only runs until slots are available, and expires by the end of September 2020. So think about it ASAP: Are you game to become a temporary Puerto Galera resident? Are you really ready to wake up in Talipanan beach every day? If so, then keep reading.
Amami Beach Resort — facilities and amenities
Amami Beach Resort has the essentials covered for remote workers, of course: Free Wi-Fi, portable Wi-Fi rentals, convenience stores, reliable electricity, bath essentials, and even room service! Not only that — if you opt for their all-inclusive promo, you get year-round breakfast, lunch, and dinner, too! Not bad, we must say.
But of course, you’re not moving to a beach town to merely work. The resort also has boats, hiking trails, a fitness centre, a golf course, and private beach access as well! It even has a game room, a yoga room, a sauna, and diving and snorkelling centres. Now, this is what we call “staycation goals.”
Check out their accommodation rates below.
- Fan room with partial sea view: ₱12,000 per month
- Air-conditioned room with garden view: ₱15,000 per month
- Fan room with partial sea view: ₱60,000 for six months
- Air-conditioned room with garden view: ₱75,000 for six months
- Fan room with partial sea view: ₱100,000
- Air-conditioned room with garden view: ₱120,000
All-inclusive rates (2 pax)
- Fan room with partial sea view: ₱24,000 per month
- Air-conditioned room with garden view: ₱30,000 per month
- Fan room with partial sea view: ₱120,000 for six months
- Air-conditioned room with garden view: ₱150,000 for six months
- Fan room with partial sea view: ₱200,000
- Air-conditioned room with garden view: ₱240,000
Responsible travels always, everyone! We want to keep ourselves and the people around us safe, so please take note of the COVID-19 protocols of the local government units in Mindoro. Before travelling to Puerto Galera, remember to accomplish the following required documents to enter the beach town:
- Negative swab test result (valid up to 24 hours)
- Registered tourist ID number (you may contact Amami Beach Resort for this)
- Confirmed booking from Amami Beach Resort
- Travel pass from point of origin
Interested in staying at Amami Beach Resort? We’re sure you are! For inquiries and bookings, click here.
All images credited to Amami Beach Resort | Official Facebook Page