Join Our Team!
TripZilla is Southeast Asia’s leading culture and travel digital media company. We have a fun and candid work culture that recognises the contribution of each team member. So, if you are a driven individual who is seeking to bring your career to the next level, join our TripZilla Philippines team in an exciting and rewarding journey!
Business Development Executive
We are looking to hire an outgoing and hungry Business Development Executive who is excited to work from home (100% remote) and join our growing team.
You will contribute to all aspects of our fast-paced business development process including client outreach, qualification, and relationship building with potential clients in the Philippines.
- Drive growth for TripZilla Philippines media business while looking at new opportunities to grow the business
- Detect and analyse opportunities, targeting suitable organisations to drive new business development that supports the overall team vision and sales strategy
- Seek out new clients through email, LinkedIn, social media, sales calls, media events and following up on marketing-generated opportunities
- Service existing clients by engaging them frequently, and identify further opportunities according to their changing needs
- Results-oriented, with a track record in taking initiative, self–generating opportunities and closing opportunities
- Flexible and adaptable to work in an exciting start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal, customer management, and communication skills
- History of executing successful new business development strategies
- Experience in digital marketing services
- Prior business development experience in start-ups is preferred
- Previous experience developing new opportunities and closing new business in Philippines digital media industry will be highly preferred
- Candidates with relevant experience will be considered for a senior position
We are looking for an Account Manager who will work with TripZilla’s high-value clients, from post-sales implementation to renewal, building and executing marketing strategies for the client using TripZilla media.
You will be a consultant and trusted advisor to our clients, providing an industry-leading experience that leads to client retention and growth.
- Lead overall customer engagement for product retention and growth
- Build customer-centric strategies to create positive client experience
- Understand customer goals and drive media campaign towards customer success using TripZilla media
- Uncover new business opportunities through client consultation and discovery calls
- Create and deliver Business Reviews to share data and progress with the customer’s key stakeholders, as well as learning more about the customer’s business and challenges
- Identify key buyers, influencers and decision makers within customer account and forge relationships
- Ensure all client requests are met and surpassed, with client expectations managed effectively
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing
- A strong understanding of media tools and techniques, communication channels, media planning, and reporting processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills – evaluation of key trends in market and media dynamics
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
Notes to all applicants
- All positions are remote, work-from-home jobs open to Filipinos
- With stable internet connection to work efficiently
- Working hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday, with one-hour lunch break
- Coworking sessions may be scheduled for Manila-based teammates
Email your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
If you’d like to join the TripZilla Philippines Community and contribute your stories and photos, please use our contact form or drop us a message on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. #LifesATrip