Contributed by G Y P S E A
Seoul is one of the busiest cities in the world and everything about it excites me. Along with my three girlfriends, Ghie, Xami and Anne, we decided to visit South Korea and explore Seoul and its neighbouring places on a wintry season of December.
‘Foodie’ and ‘Foodtrip’ are the best words to describe our friendship, that’s why we included some of the yummiest food places in South Korea in our itinerary to help you on your next travel!
Where to go
- Nami Island
- Vivaldi Ski Park
- Garden of the Morning Calm
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Everland Theme Park
- Dongdaemun Market
- Streets of Myeondong
- Lotte Mart
- Ewha Woman’s University ( Night Market )
What to do
- Eat Spicy rice cakes
- Eat corn dogs
- Try all the street foods in Myeongdong
- Try their legit samgyeopsal and seaweed soup
- Eat Chicken + Beer
- Try having coffee on a wintery cold night in one of the artsy coffee shops in Myeondong
- Try skiing and snowboarding
- Ride the amazing T-Express in Everland
- Watch the changing of guards in Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Haul make-ups and skin care in Myeongdong and Lotte Mart
Vivaldi Ski Park
Garden of the Morning Calm
Where to stay
We stayed at Seoul Global Hostel in Myeongdong. Sam is really approachable and helpful. They offer free breakfast from 7am to 10am. Just go to their common kitchen which allows you to interact with other guests as well.
There are many guides regarding visa application that can help you if you’re planning to visit SK. Just submit all the required and accurate documents and you’re good to go! For the show money, I suggest that you have at least P10,000/day x (# of days you’ll be staying in Korea).
Itinerary (click on the image below)
That’s it! Feel free to ask any questions!