Attention art lovers and cultural enthusiasts: You can soon visit Ayala Museum for free! In line with the upcoming International Museum Day this 20 May 2023, the Makati-based cultural institution is inviting you to take part in the celebration. With tons of offerings and activities in store, you’re sure to have a fun-filled museum experience. Keep on reading to know more!
Also read: 18 Fun Things to Do in Makati CBD on Weekends
Ayala Museum opens its doors for International Museum Day 2023
Besides offering you free admission, Ayala Museum is inviting you to spend a day of art and wellness. In line with the globally-observed theme “Museums, Sustainability, and Well-being,” it will be featuring an array of exciting activities and attractions centred around self-care and sustainability. Additionally, there will be special offers available at the Museum Shop and among its partner booths.
The museum serves as a healing space where you can escape into the world of Philippine art and culture. Interact and connect with cultural objects over at its Touch the Object corner, or ease your mind with books at the Filipinas Heritage Library, the museum’s in-house bibliotheca.
To make planning your visit easier, consider using this map and checklist:
Also read: How to Book the National Museum as Your Wedding Venue: Rates & Processes
Registration process and guidelines
Want to celebrate International Museum Day at the Ayala Museum? All you need to do is to register on 19 May 2023 at 3pm through the official Ayala Museum website. Your free pass will include full access to the museum’s available activities and attractions as well as its regular exhibitions. To secure your slots, simply follow these steps
- Wait for the registration button to be available on this page. Each guest is allowed to reserve a maximum of two slots only.
- Provide the necessary information needed in the registration form.
- Double-check your email for a copy of your response and confirm the details of your visit.
On your visit, keep these museum guidelines in mind:
- Make sure to show up on time. If you’re ten minutes late, your slot will be given to other museumgoers. For more information about the exhibitions, click here.
- Prepare a digital copy or screenshot of your booking and bring a valid government-issued ID to claim your free admission ticket.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Refrain from bringing valuables and large bags. However, there will be a baggage counter available at the entrance of the museum for your convenience.
For more information, visit Ayala Museum’s official website, Facebook, and Instagram pages.
Address: Greenbelt Park, Makati Avenue, corner Dela Rosa Street, Ayala Center, Makati, Metro Manila
Also read: 15 Must-Visit Museums in the Philippines to Celebrate Pinoy Heritage and History
Now, who’s ready to celebrate International Museum Day 2023? We know we are! While you’re at it, check out our list of must-visit museums in the Philippines for your next art-filled adventure. See you there!
All images credited to: Ayala Museum | Official Facebook Page