Great news: Enchanted Kingdom will be reopening to the public this October!
Although no exact date has been set just yet, the country’s first and only world-class theme park made it known that they would be safely welcoming visitors very soon. Enchanted Kingdom announced this via their official Facebook page, along with a video that shows a preview of what to expect when visiting the theme park in the new normal.
Enchanted Kingdom reopening: What visitors can expect
Celebrate and EKsperience the magic as we welcome you back to our kingdom this OCTOBER! 🏰🎢🎡🎠 Enjoy the fresh & open air…
The short video gave us a preview of what Enchanted Kingdom will be like once they reopen — and once you watch it, you’ll see just how much thought was put into making future visits both safe and magical!
Here are some of the safety protocols that will be in place when the theme park welcomes back guests this month:
- Visitors will go through mandatory temperature checks and foot baths, and must fill up health declaration forms upon arrival.
- All guests will be required to wear both face masks and face shields.
- High-touch surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
- Handwashing stations will be strategically placed around the park. Guests will also be required to sanitise their hands before enjoying rides and attractions.
- Physical distancing measures will be implemented on rides and attractions.
- Cashless options will be made for all transactions.
- Physical distancing barriers will be present at dining areas.
- Pre-packed food will be made available.
- Safety Wizards will be positioned around the park in order to make sure everyone follows health and safety protocols.
As tourism slowly reopens around the country, we’re comforted to feel a semblance of normalcy — but let’s not forget what “normal” means today: making everyone’s health and safety a priority! Should you choose to visit Enchanted Kingdom upon its reopening, please make sure to follow all protocols. Enjoy!
Featured image credit: Screencap from Enchanted Kingdom’s video | Official Facebook Page