Plan your trip to Bali right now because Indonesia is waiting for you! This tropical haven is gradually recovering from the pandemic and is ready to make your dream vacation come to life. But what documents would you need to fly in the archipelago? Take down our notes so you can start acquiring Indonesia travel requirements as soon as you finish reading.
Indonesia travel requirements for Philippine passport holders
On 18 Jun 2022, fully vaccinated tourists can enter Indonesia without quarantine and COVID-19 testing. However, they will be required to present their vaccination cards, whether physical or digital. Meanwhile, unvaccinated tourists must undergo quarantine for at least five days in a hotel, accommodation, or place of residence, with a COVID-19 retest on the fourth day.
Required documents for Filipinos travelling to Indonesia
Filipino passport holders who want to fly to Indonesia visa-free require the following documents:
- Passport with at least six months’ validity
- Visit Stay Permit for a maximum of 30 (thirty) days and non-extendable
- Return ticket or a pass to another country
Filipinos who wish to stay longer than 30 days in Indonesia must secure a visa in a consulate or embassy. Additionally, all international tourists staying in Indonesia are required to download the PeduliLindungi mobile app. They must create their profile on the app to enter the territories of Indonesia.
COVID-19 health and safety protocols
To ensure that the spread of COVID-19 is prevented, tourists in Indonesia are required to follow these health and safety protocols:
- Wear three-ply masks that cover the nose, mouth, and chin when indoors.
- Replace and dispose of worn masks every four hours.
- Wash hands regularly with water and soap or hand sanitisers.
- Make use of the PeduliLindungi mobile app for contact tracing.
Now that Indonesia is accepting international tourists, why not check out a bit of travel inspiration here? If you’re looking for places to stay, check out these places in Jakarta, Yogyakarta, and Bali.
Planning to explore more international destinations? Check out more of our COVID-19 travel guides:
- Japan Travel Requirements for Philippine Passport Holders
- South Korea Travel Requirements for Philippine Passport Holders
- Singapore Travel Requirements for Philippine Passport Holders
Featured image credit: Felix_Indarta via Canva Pro. This article contains affiliate links. When you make purchases through these links, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.