Following its first major rebranding in years, airasia is back with another surprise — unlimited flights to the Philippines using the airasia Unli Flight Pass! As the name suggests, this pass lets you fly around the Philippines as many times as you’d like. Available for ₱4,999, it’s a limited-time offer that you can only purchase this week.
How to use the airasia Unli Flight Pass
- Log on to airasia’s Unli Flight Pass landing page or go to the airasia app, where you need to click the Unlimited Deals tab. Sign in to your BIG Member account, or sign up if you don’t have one yet.
- Click on the airasia Flights: Philippines in the Featured Deals and choose Purchase Now.
- Review the terms and conditions, along with the frequently asked questions and redemption information. Then, proceed to payment using only a debit or credit card.
To redeem flights, repeat the first step and click on My Purchases. Then, do the following:
- Select View Now airasia Unli Flight Pass and confirm your personal information. Make sure it matches your travel document/s. Only the owner of the BIG Member account can redeem the flight/s.
- Click on Redeem and choose your desired flight. Make sure it comes with a 100% OFF tag. You can also copy the unique promo code and paste it into the flight search widget. Moreover, you may only book a maximum of two flights scheduled on the same day.
- Pay for your add-ons (if any), government taxes, and other mandatory charges or fees. Accepted modes of payment include debit or credit card, BIG points, and Credit Account.
What to know before purchasing or redeeming
With the airasia Unli Flight Pass, you can fly to the following Philippine destinations:
From Manila: Bacolod, Bohol, Caticlan, Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Puerto Princesa, Tacloban, Zamboanga
From Clark: Bohol, Cagayan de Oro, Caticlan, Davao, Iloilo, Puerto Princesa, Tacloban
From Cebu: Cagayan de Oro, Caticlan, Clark, Davao, Manila, Puerto Princesa
From Cagayan de Oro: Iloilo
From Iloilo: Cagayan de Oro
Once you’ve redeemed a flight, you can no longer change any of your personal information. Should you wish to rebook a flight, you can go to Manage My Booking. However, you’ll have to pay for the flight change fee and fare difference.
Moreover, you’re not allowed to refund and transfer your flight to another passenger. If you fail to turn up for your flight twice, your airasia Unli Flight Pass will be automatically forfeited. You can see the embargo travel dates and other details here.
You can buy the pass until 8 Nov 2020. The redemption period is from 9 Nov 2020 to 16 Oct 2021, while the travel period is anytime between 23 Nov 2020 and 30 Oct 2021.