In case you forgot, a long weekend is coming up soon. We’re sure most of you have made plans for the break, but if you’re still slumped over your desks with minimal time to plan a vacation (we feel you), here’s a quick weekend getaway idea: Visit UCM Adventure Park in San Mateo, Rizal, which is just a 30-minute drive away from Metro Manila.
What to do at UCM Adventure Park
Before anything else, UCM Adventure Park prides itself as the “pioneer of ATV rentals.” It offers one-seater ATVs and two-seater buggies that go through an hour-long fun trail or two-hour-long experience trail.
Aside from ATV rides, the park also offers horseback riding and camping. Whether you plan to stay overnight or just drop by for a day trip, you can rent tents, trailers, or nipa huts of all sizes.
For those looking for a quick day trip, UCM Adventure Park also has thrilling activities to share. One of its most popular rides is its bicycle zipline. Operating from 6am to 6pm, the ride lets guests cycle at an 80-foot altitude for 200 metres. Talk about breathtaking!
Not much of a daredevil? You can also opt to cross the hanging bridge instead. The bridge is perched up the same level but lets guests, safely buckled up in harnesses, cross at their own pace.
As of writing, these activities are for walk-in guests only and require no reservations.
- ATV fun trail: ₱1,500 per head
- ATV experience trail: ₱3,000 per head
- Horseback riding bull ring ride: ₱1,000 per head
- Horseback riding mountain ride: ₱3,000 per head
- Overnight camping fee: ₱1,000 per head
- Family tent rental: ₱1,500 (good for six pax)
- Big tent rental: ₱1,000 (good for four pax)
- Dome tent rental: ₱500 (good for two pax)
- Trailer home: ₱10,000 (good for two pax)
- Premium camper trailer: ₱8,000 (good for two pax)
- Family camper trailer: ₱8,000 (good for two adults and two kids below 7 years old)
- Camper trailer: ₱6,000 (good for two pax)
- Small nipa hut: ₱100 per hour (good for two to six pax)
- Big nipa hut: ₱200 per hour (good for six to 12 pax)
- Bicycle zipline: ₱250php
- Hanging bridge: ₱150
- UCM Sky Tower: ₱200 per hour
UCM Adventure Park is located at Old Army Road, Brgy. Silangan, San Mateo 1850, Rizal. For reservations, contact 0917-500-2958 or their official Facebook page.
All images credited to UCM Adventure Park | Official Facebook Page