Looking for a budget-friendly European destination to add to your bucket list? Ukraine should certainly be on your radar! On 14 Aug 2020, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine opened its centralised processing of Ukrainian e-visa for Philippine passport holders.
How to apply for a Ukrainian e-visa
- Visit the MFA Ukraine website. Create a personal account by clicking “Register” on the upper right corner of the website.
- Fill in the Ukrainian e-visa application form. You will be asked for a photo and scanned copies of necessary documents (i.e. passport, invitation, etc).
- Pay the consular fee. You may pay using a bank card.
- Submit the form. Upon finishing the form, submit it for consideration. You will be able to track the status of your e-visa issuance afterwards.
- Wait for your Ukrainian e-visa. Your e-visa will arrive in .PDF format via email.
Other things to note
- Ukraine requires printed e-visas. Make sure to print out your e-visa upon receiving it. You will be submitting this, along with your passport, to Ukraine’s border authorities.
- Because of the growing number of new COVID-19 cases in Ukraine, the country has imposed a temporary restriction on the entry of foreigners and stateless persons to Ukraine from 28 Aug to 28 Sep 2020.
We’re all so excited for more Filipino travellers to see the beauty of Ukraine! Don’t forget to join our Facebook group, Flight Deals – Philippines. Who knows? You might just score a super cheap deal to Ukraine soon. Safe and responsible travels, everyone!