What’s a better way to celebrate World Teachers’ Day than by giving teachers the holiday they deserve? To honour the services of our hardworking educators, Qatar Airways is giving away 21,000 free plane tickets for teachers!
About the free plane tickets promo
On 5 Oct 2020, Qatar Airways posted:
“On the occasion of World Teachers’ Day, we would like to thank all of the teachers around the world for their hard work and dedication to educating the world’s students. Your commitment to delivering a high standard of education continues to inspire us during these uncertain times.
To show our gratitude, we are offering complimentary tickets for 21,000 teachers to use this year, or to plan for a well-deserved holiday in 2021.”
The free plane tickets promo grants teachers round-trip economy class seats to any Qatar Airways destination. On top of that, teachers will also receive a 50% off discount for future flights with the airline. The discount may be used for themselves, family members, or friends. Promo tickets and discounts are valid for use up to 30 Sep 2021.
How to win free plane tickets for teachers
For a chance to win free plane tickets, teachers must register at qatarairways.com/ThankYouTeachers. The promo runs until 8 Oct 2020 at 8.59am only.
If you successfully win the promo, you may immediately book a flight with Qatar Airways. Booking period is up to 1 Nov 2020, while travel period is from 20 Oct 2020 to 30 Sep 2021.
Who can apply?
According to Qatar Airways, these are the teaching professionals eligible to register for the free plane tickets for teachers promo:
- Classroom paraprofessional
- Teaching assistant and substitute
- Intervention inclusion specialist
- Senior leader
- Early childhood teacher
- Student counsellor
- Primary teacher
- Secondary teacher
- Casual teacher
- ESL teacher
- Special ed teacher
- Teacher aide
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) instructor
- Preschool and early years practitioner
- Classroom technician
Other requirements for airport check-in
- Regular passport documents
- Official employment letter
- A stamped and signed letter from the school of current employment
- The letter must clearly state the occupation, country of employment, staff ID, and other information submitted upon promo registration
- Employment ID or Reference Number Certificate (Professional Teacher Registration Number)
Make sure your loved ones in the education field know about this promo! Tag your deserving friends or family members for them to get a chance to win free plane tickets for teachers.