Heads up, kuripot (or should we say, wais?) iPhone loyalists: The latest iPhone 13 has arrived, and it’s currently priced from ₱50,990. You know what this means — you can finally score older iPhone models for lower prices!
Smartphones are one of the fastest depreciating consumer products. With this, product launches almost inevitably translate to price drops among older phone models. As predicted, the Apple Philippines website now reflects the significant price changes for older iPhone versions.
LIST: iPhone 11 & 12 prices after iPhone 13 release
After a quick comparison, we can now see that iPhone 12 models are now priced at least ₱5,000 less than their original prices. Meanwhile, iPhone 11 models are now ₱16,000 less.
- iPhone 12 64GB: from ₱49,990 to₱44,990
- iPhone 12 128GB: from ₱52,990 to ₱47,990
- iPhone 12 256GB: from ₱58,990 to ₱53,990
- iPhone 12 Mini 64GB: from ₱43,990 to ₱38,990
- iPhone 12 Mini 128GB: from ₱46,990 to ₱41,990
- iPhone 12 Mini 256GB: from ₱52,990 to ₱47,990
- iPhone 11 64GB: from ₱47,990 to ₱31,990
- iPhone 11 128GB: from ₱50,990 to ₱34,990
Notably, the website no longer offers the iPhone 12 Pro and the iPhone XR to give way to the new versions.
Where to buy iPhone 13, 12, and 11 models
The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro are now available on the official Apple website. Alternatively, you can also buy said iPhone models on Shopee or Lazada through an official authorised reseller, Beyond the Box.
Will you be splurging on the latest iPhone 13? Or will you opt to buy one of their older versions? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section!
All images credited to Apple | Official Website