As a woman, I find that bra shopping can be very dreadful. It’s trial and error process that can get very tiring — one that involves a lot of painful underwires, angry red marks, and tight straps. Not to mention, bras aren’t cheap, either.
Enter: Japanese Suji bras. They’re seamless, comfy, and, best of all, affordable. These best-selling undergarments will only set you back under ₱300!
All you need to know about these bras
The seamless bras are wire-free, and made of nylon spandex material; the straps are adjustable, too! The Suji bras are so buttery soft that they’re even referred to as “semi-liquid.” Plus points: Those who’ve tried them often compare them to Uniqlo’s super comfy bras — minus the hefty price tag.
Japanese Suji bras are available in a series of neutral tones and come in sizes that range from S to XXL. Below are the corresponding bra sizes:
- S: 32/70A, 32/70B, 32/70C, 34/75A
- M: 32/70D, 34/75B, 34/75C, 36/80A
- L: for 34/75D, 36/80B, 36/80C, 38/85A
- XL: 36/80D, 38/85B, 38/85C
- XXL: 38/85D, 40/90A, 40/90B, 40/90C
The best part? They come with matching seamless briefs, too! (Just in case you’re feeling OC and need your bras and panties to match.)
Also read: Where to Buy Swimwear in the Philippines
Where to buy Suji bras & briefs
Online shoppers will be happy to know that these undergarments are available on Shopee and Lazada. We’ve linked some of the most trust-worthy and high-rated sellers, whose prices range from ₱258 to ₱299.
Do note that there are stores that sell similar products for lower prices, although quality may differ. Be sure to check out reviews!
Japanese Suji bra reviews
- “Love this bra! It’s so light and it feels buttery to the touch. Feels like you’re not wearing anything!”
- “Very comfortable. It feels like you’re braless but at the same time you’re supported. It’s smooth and soft. I also love the colors. Earth tones.”
- “Love the quality!!! It’s true!!! Parang Uniqlo ang quality and it’s soft to the skin and no under wiring”
Convinced to convert to Suji? We’re definitely sold. If you’ve tried these out, share your reviews with us in the comments section!
All images credited to Shopee and Lazada.