After the news of Baguio opening up for fully vaccinated visitors, many of us began drafting our travel plans. However, our excitement was short-lived as another round of ECQ was recently announced to start on 6 Aug 2021.
Now that we’re postponing our Baguio trips once again, we’re seeking solace in alternatives. Read: Munching on Baguio food products from the comforts of our homes. We’re talking about all the iconic ones — Good Shepherd ube jam, strawberry jam, peanut brittle, choco flakes, lengua de gato… the list goes on. Fortunately, all these and more are available for orders online!
Also read: 15 Best Baguio Pasalubong Items to Take Home
How to order Baguio food products online
For regular online shoppers, ordering Baguio food products won’t come as a challenge at all. Simply browse through to the Shopee page of online seller Baguio Bites as you’d usually do. Look for the product you want, add to cart, and check out!
Also read: Here’s How You Can Travel to Baguio Without Actually Having to Go There
For your convenience, we compiled the prices of Baguio Bites’ best-selling products here. All prices are subject to change and are exclusive of delivery fees.
- Good Shepherd Ube Jam (440g) – ₱300
- Good Shepherd Strawberry Jam (296g) – ₱285
- Good Shepherd Alfajor (340g) – ₱295
- Cordillera Coffee (500g – 1kg) – ₱210 – ₱510
- Romana Special Peanut Brittle (180g – 460g) – ₱165 – ₱240
- Baguio Mikasan Choco Flakes (230g) – ₱220
- Tartland Lengua de Gato (400g) – ₱220
- Baguio Pasalubong Butter Oats (150g) – ₱130
- Strawberry Preserve (12oz) – ₱95
- Baguio Emma’s Peanut Butter (250g – 460g) – ₱85 – ₱165
As we wait for our chance to travel to the Summer Capital, let’s settle in our homes and enjoy the blessing that is online shopping. Want more? Shop for other Baguio food products here.
Also read: Cafes in Baguio: Where to Get the Best Coffee and Hot Chocolate in the City of Pines!
Planning a trip to Baguio after ECQ? Check out our list of recommended Airbnbs here. Stay safe!
All images credited to Shopee.